Sunday, 23 July 2017

My new book



My new book has just been launched, only available from Amazon, the kindle edition is now on there priced at £2.49,  the paperback should be showing hopefully by the end of this evening.

This book is more substantial than the first one and also has colour photos, it wouldn't have really worked with black and white, but this has bumped the printing costs up a bit, but as it is over £10 it is free p& p.


I am really quite pleased with it.

Thankyou Jack for helping me with the photos, editing and formatting xxx


Here is a linkhttps://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B074666G1K/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1500834681&sr=8-2&keywords=marlene+Stevens







20 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your new book Marlene-x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best of luck with zillions of sales, Marlene!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Margaret, I can only dream.

      Delete
  3. Congratulations! Hope it sells well for you.
    {Can I just mention, I know you'd want to know this, that your link doesn't work on my Fire tablet, but is fine on my laptop}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, not sure why? I will be putting up a new blog header with a link on some time this week.

      Delete
    2. Congratulations Marlene and good luck for lots of sales.

      Delete
  4. Congratulations, here's hoping it will be a huge success.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an exciting time for you, what an accomplishment, congratulations xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Cheryl I feel quite proud of myself xx

      Delete
  6. I don't know how I missed this post. I wish you every success with your book. I dont have kindle but can you still download it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tania, if you have a tablet or phone , you can download the kindle app, I did this on mine.

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.