Sunday, 26 March 2017

My first eBook




I haven't done as much on this blog as I would have liked to lately because, I have been busy doing something else. I have just published my first eBook.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Practical-Money-Saving-Simple-Living-ebook/dp/B06XVG8RSV/ref=sr_1_1?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1490513456&sr=1-1&keywords=practical+money+saving+tips+Marlene+Stevens





As you will see it is a series, another book is due to come out in the summer, I have several in the pipeline but I will just see how it goes.



20 comments:

  1. Congratulations! What a great idea and I hope it does well for you.

    I can now add you to the ever lengthening list of people I know who are published authors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Well done! Writing your own e-book, that's impressive! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! How exciting! Congratulations Marlene, you HAVE been busy :) Hope it's a big success xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much Angie, still lots in the pipeline, I will see how it goes xx

      Delete
  4. Congratulations ! I can't wait to read it ! Going over now to order it ! Many thanks for writing it !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, I know you enjoy your books.

      Delete
  5. Yay! That's fantastic Marlene. Go you! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou my lovely, I thought why not I've got nothing to lose, xxx

      Delete
  6. totally fabulous Marlene! Wishing you so much success with this, because you deserve it. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How kind to say this, it means a lot to me thankyou, xxx

      Delete
  7. Wow - good on you...off to have a look.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wowzer! Very well done!
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Margaret, I will never be a brilliant writer like yourself, but I had a go, I have got a couple more in the pipeline, hopefully ready in the summer. I have been busy.

      Delete