Tuesday, 14 March 2017

March Challenge - Day 14



Welcome to  a new follower Wunder.49 and welcome back to Barbara who I know is having trouble leaving comments? Not sure what is going on still Barbara other comments are coming through ok, any one else have troubles? I know blogger messes around sometimes.


Anyway today I spent 75p on a large french stick.

I bought Bratwurst from Aldi at the end of February and they need using up now that's what it was tonight.

French stick, bratwurst, fried onions, with a homemade curry mayo.

Quick,simple & tasty.







Tomorrow I am going to have a rummage in the cupboards and freezer and see how many meals can be made up.


Today's spend - 75p


March spend so far - £62.34




12 comments:

  1. It's so frustrating not to have comments go through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So, sort of bonfire night food, yes? Delicious. I love fried onions.

    I've had a lot of people tell me that they can't leave comments on my blog too, and none of us can work out why it is. Who are we to reason why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I guess it could be, I love fried onions, I don't know what to do or suggest, one follower is getting really frustrated with it all.

      Delete
  3. Ooh, very tasty! I have had a baking afternoon and produced a banana and walnut tea bread, plus a fruit cake. There is something very satisfying about making good food, whether it's cooking or baking, isn't there?
    I like the sound of your curry mayo!
    Margaret P
    www.margaretpowling.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds wonderful Margaret, baking and making good food at home is very rewarding.

      Delete
  4. Oh yum, that sounds and certainly looks very tasty xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love fried onions but they have a funny effect on me!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh that look soooo good. I love fried onions. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't eat hardly anything fried, but I am generous when it's onions x

      Delete