Saturday, 1 October 2016


We have so many places in the Cotswolds which we would like to visit. So  yesterday we thought we would visit a few.


So from Cheltenham (home) we went to Tewkesbury to visit the Abbey. This was our second visit.

I really love visiting a Cathedral or Church.

Beautiful inside and the grounds were lovely.


































 Next stop was Evesham.








We took a picnic with us and had lunch before going on to Chipping Camden.

Loved this little place, 
Really nice walking through the street and seeing all the Cotswolds stone properties.







Then we had a stop in Stow on the Wold  and had a coffee.


Then off to the last stop Bourton on the Water. Love this place this was our third visit here.




Some lovely little gift shops , we came across one which was just for Christmas.







So that was our day, we hope to do a few more days out like this soon, there are so many lovely places around here.

It was a really nice day.

12 comments:

  1. So much to see and beautiful too, a part of our lovely country I've never seen, thank you for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photographs Marlene. You have some beautiful places nearby. Tewkesbury Abbey brings back memories as my cousin was married there. X

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly took us on a wonderful tour, it was all amazing to see. Loved the stained glass.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You live in such a beautiful area! I can see why your days out are important to you. Our area is nothing like yours; I'm in the north with all of its wonderful industrial heritage which I love, but I also enjoy a trip to the coast every now and again. I love to be reminded that I live on an island, even if it is a large one, and fortunately I'm just half an hour away on a good day when the traffic is flowing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I loved Devon but there are some lovely places here as I think there are anywhere you live, I think we don't take time to see and appreciate them often enough xx

      Delete
  5. Looks stunning. I do love your photography you obviously have a knack for it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Tania a lovely thing to say x

      Delete
  6. The Cotswolds is for me the most beautiful area in the world. We visited often a long time ago now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are all the places we love too ,Marlene. As you say, we don't visit these places often enough so thank you for sharing your lovely photographs with us. BTW I particularly love the Christmas shop! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.