Friday, 23 September 2016

I have a addiction.....


For bargains and freebies.......


Yes you guessed it right, I have been at it again.


Went to get milk for the weekend and came back with this lot.














All the freebies through the post this week.




Got an email with a coupon which was to get these for free and still another coupon to use.



I have also started using shopping apps which means I have been getting things for free, certainly worth looking into if you don't already use them. If you study it and use a coupon as well sometimes as was the case for me the other day got the items for free and even got paid extra money back.


https://www.checkoutsmart.com/


https://offers.shopmium.com/uk

https://www.shopitize.com/


We certainly know how to live well for less.

I think I should ban myself from the supermarkets for a few months.
It's difficult I am thinking of all the long term savings we are making, but I think the time is coming to stop and use the stock.

14 comments:

  1. You really are the queen of bargains, Marlene. I should look into this more. X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done you........some super bargains and freebies.
    At least your addiction saves you money in the long run....I'm not sure my fabric addiction does-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your fabric addiction - that made me smile x

      Delete
  3. You are the font of all knowledge when it comes to saving the pennies and pounds. I wish my addiction was so inexpensive. My addiction is colour and I am a serial buyer of nail polish and art materials, especially pens, pencils, inks and paint.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have a huge nail polish collection x

      Delete
  4. You did it again Britany. I've written down the details thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always trying to find new ways of saving x

      Delete
  5. Well done with the bargains Marlene. Perhaps you could set yourself a challenge to see how long you can make the stocks last without spending any cash! Brilliant! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am thinking about that , as christmas is coming x

      Delete
  6. Some great finds. It feels so satisfying when you have a good bargain day:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It does it all helps for the savings fund.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am impressed, you certainly are a great bargain hunter.

    ReplyDelete