Friday, 2 September 2016

Fridays Weekly update on Bargains Coupons & Freebies & Grocery Spend



I have added my grocery spending to my weekly update, this will help me stay more focused as I try to lower the grocery spend. I have a permanent figure in mind, I know we can eat well and spend less.

I went up Morrison's last Sunday afternoon , this seems the best time for bargains, I only picked up a few things.







Couponing




The Coca Cola was completely free ( we actually only use soft drinks for mixers)
If it is free I am going to grab it.

The other coupon was for Jus Rol Bake- it - Fresh Products, they are currently on offer in Asda for £1.50 so with the £1.00 coupon I paid 50p.




I then decided to print another one, and got a different variety,

Again something I don't usually buy but for 50p, will be handy when I don't feel like doing much and they have a good shelf life.




Freebies through the Post = 0


I have also done an approved food order, I am not including it in this months grocery spend as it was paid for several days ago. I only use them maybe 3 or 4 times a year, it's not all out of date crap like some folk think, lots of things have a good date , I order a mix of both, and you can get some good store cupboard things.


Yesterday I popped up Asda for a few things total spend for Sept so far = £12.45

8 comments:

  1. Great haul as usual Marlene. I cant get another thing I my freezer so I need to use up what we have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am being good now no more this month I have to tackle the freezer.

      Delete
  2. Great bargains again ~ you are so lucky! In the past, I have frozen JusRol products even though they say they aren't freezable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good idea , don't see anything wrong with that.

      Delete
  3. Brilliant finds, as always, Marlene. I wish I could be so lucky. X

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a brilliant haul. I think I better try Morrisons on a Sunday afternoon. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am always knackered after carbooting but it is worth it x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.