Friday, 19 August 2016



Welcome to my new followers Sue & Nim.



On Fridays I thought I would start doing a regular post about freebies, bargains, and couponing.

So this week no freebies.

Yellow sticker shopping.




Large 400g tins of Tuna






I love cooking and baking but I have to confess I hate making pastry so when I see it reduced I always grab it.


I hadn't a clue what this Cottage Garden Perennial was, but for 35p I thought I would take a chance.

After searching on the net I see it grows quite big, but I have the perfect spot for it. It will fill in a big gap.


Another day, thought I should grab the last cookies and another big tin of Tuna.


Not a huge saving but when we spend weekends out at the car boots I like something quick and easy for tea.


I bought Pork Cheeks once before when reduced, ideal for the slow cooker, made into a casserole.




I only found two coupons this week.

I only use coupons when it makes the item free or when the item is on promotion.





The flash concentrated gel is usually £2.32 in Morrisons, it is on offer there for £1.00 so with the coupon I paid 50p.

Debbie and Andrews Sausages in Morrison's again,  £2.97 per pack or two packs for £3.00 , so with the coupon, I paid £1.50, so 75p a pack which is not bad for decent sausages. 

Coupons from supersavvyme.co.uk

And mymail.co.uk



Some times you can only print out one coupon, other times you can print more than one. So I might see if I can print another lot for the sausages.

14 comments:

  1. Fabulous reductions! We don't go to Morrisons very often, but when we do we tend to strike it lucky with the yellow stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Morrisons is always the best one for me.

      Delete
  2. I think if you set up a second email account that should allow you to print out more vouchers without a problem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do have different emails accounts for different things, but on this occasion I could only print once x

      Delete
  3. What bargains! Morrisons is my favourite supermarket, but annoyingly we don't have a local one. Have a good weekend.
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Our Morrisons is a bit too far away for us and I never have any luck at our T***o but after seeing your post a few weeks ago I was able to stock up on reduced shower gels at Asda for 38p. I think ours must have been a bit behind though as they only had them a fortnight ago.
    I'm going to try the coupon sites so thanks for the heads up on those-x-

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done Marlene,. Our Morrisons isn't classed as a large one so it's hit and miss what there is. I either miss the yellow stickers or there aren't many.......I'm not sure such!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When you are retired you can try shopping at different times.

      Delete
  6. What fab bargains! The Mr M cherry pies are scrumptious and only 19 pence! wow! I registered with the supersavvyme.co.uk website but my computer won't print the coupons despite downloading the thingy (technical term :) from the website) I think the security on our PC stops it working. It's very frustrating. Well done you x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Angie, I hope you get the computer problem sorted. The Cherry Pie went down very well with a dollop of clotted cream xx

      Delete
  7. Some great bargains. I am going to pop over and register for the coupons now I might get lucky. Thanks for sharing/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This new blog is very good. couponclippersuk.wordpress.com

      Delete