Sunday, 31 July 2016

Sunday Bargains



As usual it was a trip to the car boot sales again today.

Only a few bargains for me today.


Some brand new cushions for the patio chairs £1.00


Three pretty tea light holders £1.00




£2.00 for 5 cd's



A couple of Hardy Plants.





We also had one very big purchase £100 new camera for £30.

I have been wanting a macro lens for my Nikon for sometime now and they cost between £150 - £200, so the new camera will do the same job.

Most of the photo's on this blog I use the camera on my phone but I get annoyed with it as it doesn't always focus, so hopeful in a few days time when I have worked out how to use it  the pictures on here will be better.



When we got back from the car boot, I realised there was only a splash of milk left, so much to my annoyance ( we try to avoid supermarkets at weekends)  we popped up to Morrison's .

Glad we did, I will make an effort to go up again at the weekends now as I was very pleased these bargains.








My other blog will be starting tommorow http://eatwell67.blogspot.co.uk/

13 comments:

  1. Some great bargains again Marlene. I'm really looking forward to reading the new blog as well as this one. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jules, it keeps me busy xx

      Delete
  2. More great bargains. I especially like the tea light holders, I bet they'll sparkle prettily when lit.
    ~~~Deb x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I think they will, I have several candle & tea light holders but I like to swap them around every now and then.

      Delete
  3. Great bargains, the food ones will certainly help with your new blog challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they will although I can't take them off the budget as it doesn't start until tomorrow.

      Delete
  4. Great food bargains, Marlene, perhaps I ought to try Morrisons on a Sunday morning too. BTW I've got the Michael Buble Cd too, we must have similar tastes! Looking forward to reading your new blog although I will be off line for a few days and will have to catch up later in the week. Good luck with the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Angie, We went to Morrisons at 3 pm, I love Michael Buble could listen to him all day.xx

      Delete
  5. Great bargains, I was impressed by the patio chair cushions such a beautiful colour. Good food bargains too, living in a coastal village means holiday traffic this time of year so I don't tend to bother with supermarkets at the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Green the perfect colour for the garden, we are lucky that the supermarkets are just a few minutes drive.

      Delete
  6. Some great bargains there, and i love the cushion colours x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.