Sunday, 17 July 2016

I really look forward to the weekends and going out to the car boot to see what bargains we can find. We never really spend that much, I like to have a haggle, my hubby laughs at me but if you don't ask you don't get.


This weeks purchases.

Candle Set & Diffuser - Rose - £1.00



A lovely picture £1.00
We already have one by the same artist, I will be painting the frame gold.



I just love this cushion, I would not usually buy cushions from the carboot if used, but this has just been used for display and as new, the lady said it cost lots when it was new.
I paid £3.00.




 I have quite a collection of serviettes, but for 25p a pack I will always pick them up.





Double cd for 30p.


I just love pretty china, this was £1.00
This is the start of a collection, I just love Violets.


 I found this cup for 30p.


I already had a saucer, they are different makes, but I think they match very well.



And finally a couple of new writing sets for 20p each.





So some lovely things for very little money.

24 comments:

  1. My Nanna had that tea set so thank you for a lovely memory flashback X fancy bargains

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did she how lovely, I am pleased with my finds today x

      Delete
  2. Love the glass of your candle set and the teacups are so pretty-x-

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Shelia us girls need a few pretties x

      Delete
  3. super bargains, but I love the violet china best of all. I should collect violet decorated china really. ;o) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadie me too, yes that would be good, ideal for your little Violet, xx

      Delete
  4. You'd never know the cup and saucer were from different sets, great match. Wonderful finds. I love writing sets as I have a friend who writes a lot, they always make a great present for her.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes , the stationery sets would make nice gifts, x

      Delete
  5. Pretty china!

    I'm more interested in your napkin and stationary collection! lol. I love stationary and notebooks, and napkins...

    ReplyDelete
  6. You certainly got some great bargains. Its just so nice to have a stroll, particularly on such a glorious day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Yes I really love the walk it takes us a good hour and a half to get around. It is a huge boot sale.

      Delete
  7. Wow, lovely finds ! I wish the car boot sales round here were so good !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, sometimes I don't get much but today was good for me.

      Delete
  8. Great finds yet again, Marlene. I have the George Michael cd and love it, it gets played lots. The China is so very pretty too x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks Angie, I have played it already. x

      Delete
  9. Love those cups and saucers, wish we had decent car boot sales here.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very pretty, we are lucky being in the city now there are 3 big ones every weekend.

      Delete
  10. How brilliant, isn't it good to find so many good bargains. You've bought some really lovely things xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Cheryl, I just love a car boot, xx

      Delete
  11. Great bargains, you really don't have to spend a fortune to fill your house with lovely things.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No absolutely, I don't like going in stores much anymore x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.