Thursday, 30 June 2016

OMG



Yesterday afternoon I was checking through my emails and saw one from Janome stating that my dpd  order would be delivered tomorrow,What parcel? I hadn't ordered anything. Then a bit later another email came through with a different order number saying the same thing.

So I hadn't ordered anything, the only thing I could think of was I must have won a competition.

So two parcels where delivered today.

I am still in shock .


I won this competition.

http://www.makeittoday.co.uk/giveaway/janome-sewing-machine




The first parcel contained this Quilting Kit.



Then later on the Machine arrived.













Total prize worth over £598 I just can't believe it.

It has a dvd with it so I will watch it and have a play over the weekend.

I am a very happy girl.

28 comments:

  1. Wow lucky you, have fun playing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are a very lucky girl - looking forward to seeing your efforts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Trish it will take time to work it all out, but I will use it.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh CONGRATULATIONS XXX nice things happen to nice people xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rachel, that is a really lovely thing to say xxx

      Delete
  4. You lucky thing. Let me know how you get on. I have to chose a machine ready for retirement shortly.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania I will,It will be lovely when you retire and have time for you.

      Delete
  5. How exciting for you, many congratulations. I have a Janome machine and the quilty bits and would never use another machine brand again. I love mine. Have lots of fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Jo, I know they are popular xx

      Delete
  6. Wowser. That is amazing! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well done, what a lovely surprise for you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, not that is a wonderful surprise. Have with it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will have it little play over the weekend.

      Delete
  9. That's fantastic. Lucky you. Shall we send in our orders now ;-) X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules I don't consider myself to be good at sewing , I only just get by , but I shall make more of an effort now xx

      Delete
  10. Oh my God! I'm not surprised you are so pleased, what a fantastic prize! You lucky, lucky thing. Enjoy it :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Fantastic news, Marlene, well done! You deserve it so enjoy yourself and please do share what you make with it x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Angie, I have just watched the dvd, I'm not going to rush into I am going to give myself a little lesson everyday xx

      Delete
  12. Lucky, lucky you. Well done.
    xx

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.