Monday, 18 April 2016



We ended up taking our bird table down, because only the Robin actually went on the table and the flocks of Starlings have been all over it and they devour everything .
So we put up the other giant feeder, so between the two feeders they have everthing they need now and it has stopped the Starlings flocking around, we only get the odd one.


The Robins haven't been around as much as they were, but now I know why.








What's the woman doing pointing that thing at me.


I'll just have a quick stretch before I have to do this flying thing again, Dad is here now.









8 comments:

  1. I love the last photograph of the Robin. That's a very fancy bird feeder you have there. I'm not surprised you get a lot of visitors. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules, we have had those feeders for a few years now, we bought them in a sale they were about £20 each, but that was less than half the original price, they have nice perches on them , even Robin's who tend to feed from the table love itxx

      Delete
  2. The little robin on the feeder made me smile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love my little Robin's, they don't worry about us they have got use to us watching them x

      Delete
  3. so cute, you caught some lovely photos.

    I am a nervous wreck, we have baby Robins in the ivy beside the kitchen window. Yesterday two were found dead. We have an awful lot of cats around here and they hang around a lot. I'm forever chasing them out of the garden, but I suspect they managed to get to the Robins.

    I thought they had all been killed, but late yesterday I heard cheeping - some are alive. And I saw the Robin going in and out, so hurrah. Last night I cut up an orange and left around the area, to try and deter any cats. It might not work, but at least I've tried. Have to admit, dreading looking outside today in case any more have died.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh dear, poor little things so sad, but I suppose it's nature we can't watch over them all the time, fingers crossed the rest survive xx

      Delete