Wednesday, 27 April 2016


Liebster Blog Award













I have been nominated by lovely Fiona, from lucys-cottage.blogspot.co.uk to take part in the Liebster Blog Award nominations, Thankyou you so much Fiona x 

Heres what you have to do to take part.



1. Thank the person who nominated you and link back to his/her blog.


2. Copy and paste the Liebster Award badge to your post.
3. Answer ten questions you’ve been asked.
4. Nominate 5 new bloggers that you want to share with the world.
5. Then create ten new questions for the bloggers you are nominating.
6. Notify the bloggers that you have nominated them.

Here are the ten questions I was asked, and my answers.


1. What book are you currently reading ?

I am currently reading The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge. 

2. What is your favourite season ?

It has to be Christmas, I just love precious family time.

3. Do you prefer Halloween or Bonfire Night ?

Bonfire Night seeing all the Fireworks.

4. What is your favourite kind of cake ?

Difficult I have a sweet tooth, I would say classic jam and cream sponge.

5. Which historical figure would you most like to buy a pint/glass of vino ?
Diana Princess of Wales, such a beautiful and kind hearted person.

6. Do you collect anything ?
Nothing in particular but I love anything vintage especially china.

7. Where were you born ?
I was born in North Devon in a town called Bideford.

8. What is your guilty pleasure ?

Chocolate for sure.

9. What is your favourite Christmas movie ?
Home Alone, it's always on at Christmas.

10. If you could have a super-power, what would it be 
To be bionic - as a child I loved watching The Bionic Woman.

My own five blog nominees are:-






Here are my ten questions to those five nominees.

1) What is your favourite holiday destination?
2) Do you prefer sweet or savoury?
3) What is your favourite flower?
4) Who is your favourite singer or band?
5) What hobbies do you have?
6) What is your favourite meal?
7) Which famous person ( dead or alive) would you invite for dinner?
8) What tv programme /series are you hooked on at the minute?
9) Do you still have your childhood toy?
10) What is your favourite colour.












14 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award. It was nice to get to know a little more about you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS ! Sorry Marlene, I have now added a question 8 - What is your guilty pleasure ?
    I enjoyed reading your answers. I will be replying to your letter very soon ! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for nominating me for the award - however, I already participated in it in June 2014. Congratulations on your award - it's very interesting to hear all your answers!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ok Cathy thanks for letting me know, x

      Delete
  4. Thank you I shall do a post on Sunday. It was lovely to read more about you, these things are always fun xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wow. It must be because of the Liebster thing that my blog received 249 views yesterday! That I think is a record for me so thank you.x

      Delete
    2. You are both welcome, I will look forward to reading your post on Sunday Jo xx

      Delete
  5. Well done on the award, really enjoy reading the answers! Note that you bold type your Guilty Pleasure lol!
    Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deborah, that wasn't deliberate, blogger was messing me around, still won't let me change it but I think for me a chocoholic it is very appropriate, xx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. Thanks Marlene :O) Shall get round to doing this soon. Thanks for thinking of me. xx

    ReplyDelete