Friday, 22 April 2016

Hello & Welcome to my new follower Edwina.


I picked up this on freecycle .



Ideal for storing all my card making bits and bobs in.



 The drawers are now used for storing cards, one for general.



One for Christmas.

I still have lots of shop bought, as well.

I had to go up to town this morning and popped into Pounland and found these.



Very pretty ,32 sheets in each pad, 4 each of  8 designs. Nice quality as well.





So my card making stash is very healthy apart from finding some male card making bits I really won't need to buy any more now for a few years.



I also rustled up a few more.

The images from the first four came from free local magazines.














So that kept me busy this morning.

We had a good freecycle find yesterday.

I only said to hubby I would love a seat for the garden and then I spotted this on Freecycle.


 Poor hubby I am always finding him jobs.
The ends are really good quality cast iron, some new slats and a lick of paint , it will be lovely.





Have a good weekend.

20 comments:

  1. Wow, impressive finds, the garden furniture is stunning and storage is always a bonus. I haven't been to Poundland for a while I must pop in and check the craft stuff out, although I must admit I don't really need a lot.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Poundland have some good things sometimes.

      Delete
  2. Those seats are brilliant. Lucky you. You've done some lovely work with your cards. My mum goes to card making classes and I have to laugh, as at Christmas or on her birthday they all try to outdo each other with their card designs. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules, thankyou. My cards are quite simple I can't be bothered fussing around for hours xx

      Delete
  3. A new three piece suite for the garden! Lucky find!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi yes the extra seats were a bonus.

      Delete
  4. Love the garden furniture ! And all your other bits and bobs too, of course. :) xxx...x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Patricia, one of my best finds so far x

      Delete
  5. Our local free cycle doesn't seem to have things like you've managed to get. The set will come up lovely with some TLC.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania, I check it several times a day, you have to be so quick, it will be lovely when it is done up x

      Delete
  6. Lovely find on free cycle. We have a bench and chairs - very handy for taking a rest in the garden.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Yes they are we do have a patio set but at least these can be left out and we will have them in different areas of the garden, xx

      Delete
  7. The garde furniture was a great find, well done xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant find on freecycle, a bit of hard work will get them looking brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I never think to look for craft stuff in the pound shops, I should do that. Thanks for the tip. Your cards are lovely. You do good work.

    I love your new garden furniture, but I'm biased, because I have the very same ones! The bench and one of the chairs are almost completely covered in ivy, you can sit in them but barely see them. I love that! :O)
    have a gorgeous weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sadie, my cards have to be simple I don't do fiddly. The Range and The Works are good for crafty bits as well.
      I just love the furniture xx

      Delete
  10. You've been at it again! Well done, and the cards are lovely too.
    Just finding out how behind I am ~ haven't been around for days! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Deborah, thankyou, yes I am addicted to Freecycle, hope you are well xx

      Delete