Sunday, 24 April 2016


As usual we went to the car boot's  this weekend.

Nothing of any interest really, I spent £4.00 on this little lot,  two boxes of Granola, 18 pk of Mini Cheddars and two useful plastic sweet jars, I thought I would get them to put my bread flours in.



A few more plants.

12 x plug plants (£5.00)  Trailing for the hanging baskets. I bought a couple of baskets  in Poundland last week.



Two pots of these little beauties, £2.00 each.






On the way back on Saturday  I popped into a couple of charity shops, I couldn't resist this little number  Debenhams label £4.99.




I also found this lovely glass vintage biscuit barrel for £1.99





And that was it for another week.














16 comments:

  1. Great bargains, I love little viola's in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Food to eat, clothes to wear, plants to grow and beautiful containers to look at. What could be better.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new header photos!Biscuit barrel is fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Louise, I am not very good with technology, I have been using the PicMonkey you recommended xx

      Delete
    2. I thought so. Well done you. I think I'll do a few more collages when my things in the greenhouse start coming up a bit more, better than photo after photo.x

      Delete
  4. I found some violas in the lawn so I dug them out and put them in the rockery. They're now three times the size. Great finds Marlene.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do spread I know but they are lovely.

      Delete
  5. The violas are lovely. I've never seen that variety before xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are aren't they, we go to the same plant stall every week, he always has something a little different.xx

      Delete
  6. Great bargains, I LOVE the biscuit barrel.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I might put the giant marshmallows in there x

      Delete
  7. More great buys! I do get quite envious of you. Love the violas, the petunias are pretty but I refuse to bring them into my garden because I hate dead heading the sticky little blooms!
    Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really love the Violas, I know what you mean about the Petunias x

      Delete