Thursday, 14 April 2016

Anyone for tea.

I like to try different teas, but there is nothing more annoying when you buy a box only to find you don't like them.

As well as checking freebie sites daily I often email companies asking if they could send me some samples to try.

I have received all these in the last couple of days.









34 free cups of tea for me.

Other freebies this week.

 Some beauty samples.



Body Scrub from facebook.



These were completely free using coupons, I use regular milk, but I  am not one to turn away a freebie, I used these for the porridge.



All these freebies save me buying things, all helps save the pennies.


Do you check the freebie sites, had anything good lately?

14 comments:

  1. That is such a good idea writing to companies, I would never have thought of that ! Many thanks for sharing !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya it means twice as many freebies x

      Delete
  2. ooh what a good idea 😃 I never seem to find any good beauty freebies, either that or I'm always too late lol x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL after my last post I will definitely be trying to get some tea samples!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes at least it doesn't cost anything.

      Delete
  4. My husband is Lactose intolerant so he used the lactofree stuff. I wish I'd seen the coupons. Lovely freebies xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo I think you can still get them on the freebie sites, x

      Delete
  5. Had more than my fair share of free tea samples in the past. I like Pukka because they are staple free. Sometimes Yogi teas do a mixed box, 2@ of 12 varieties.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the Pukka yet, there are so many different ones to try, I do love the Taylors teas.

      Delete
  6. Greta freebies, I got the Taylors Strawberry Green Tea last moth that was lovely. Once I have more time I will send for things more regularly.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a great idea, I didn't even know there were freebie sights, what are they?

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.