Thursday, 24 March 2016

This weeks Freebies & Bargains

I do love a freebie.

Here are my freebies this week.


I am not a fan of green tea but I printed out some coupons from the freebie site which made these completely free.






I have just tried the sweet mint one and I will be buying again in the future, the thing with freebies is you can try and if you don't like it it's no loss.

I also had some coupons for £1.00 off Milkshakes, I don't drink Milkshake but I got these to pass on to my son. They were on offer 2 or £1.00, I had 2 coupons, so I ended up with 4 freebies.




I have also had some freebies through the post.

Nuts from a facebook giveaway, a sweet little acorn pin badge from the Woodland Trust, some nice perfume samples, and some joint cream.




It is certainly worth checking out freebie sites.

I check these out daily.

http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/todays-freebies/


https://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/


A couple of things from freecycle.


A Water Butt (the small one on the right), it has been set up so when the other one overflows it will go into the new one. So that is 3 Water Butts we have now, which saves on the water bill, with all the plants I will have to water.




Also for the garden.

A cast iron water fountain, but we have the bird bath so don't want a fountain, hubby is going to strip it and repaint it , then it will be transformed into a  lovely planter, I should imagine it cost a lot of money from new, I just love the classic shape.




Remember the Kendwood Bread Maker which I got from Freecycle before and went wrong. Well I found another one on the Ebay local collection deals, and I got it for £12.50, it is in good condition, the girl had it for a wedding present but only used it a few times.





I didn't really do much shopping this week but just went up to get some more of the 28p veg at Morrisons before the offer ends.





I will busy next week as our son's best friend who he has grown up with is coming up from Devon and also another friend , they will be all staying with us as there is not enough room in the student digs , so I will have  lots of baking and cooking to do to  feed 3 extra hungry lads. They didn't ask us to we offered.




13 comments:

  1. I used to do quite a lot of coupon shopping. Which sites do you use?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Louise, everyday I check https://www.magicfreebiesuk.co.uk/ and http://www.latestfreestuff.co.uk/todays-freebies/

      Delete
    2. I will add a link to the post.

      Delete
  2. Well done on your freebies and your breadmaker. Mine broke a few weeks ago and as my current kitchen is so small I've decided not to replace it for now. Good luck for next week with your houseful. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi thanks Jules, I know we have supermarkets on the door step but I feel the more things I can make at home the better, next week I will be busy x

      Delete
  3. I will check out those sights, thankyou for sharing. I too have just bought a load of the 28p veg. I have made soups and stews for the freezer too whilst it is on offer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome, yes those veg are an amazing price aren't they x

      Delete
  4. Great stuff with the freebies but volunteering to feed 3 hungry students! Rather you than me. Have a rest now before they arrive.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just checked out those links but sadly most of them won't work for me as I don't live anywhere near any of the relative stores that accept the coupons. Sighs ~ it is almost always this way. Still, I'm sure many will benefit from them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh that's a shame,living in a town for us does has advantages, but I also love the quiet of the country, so not sure what to do when the time comes to move,have a lovely Easter, x

      Delete
  6. Goodness me you have done well! i adore green tea, especially with lemon :) it's also a great natural weight loss aid (which i need!haha) and helps get your metabolism fired up, providing you do the exercise with it of course (which i sometimes forget lol)
    There are always so many coupons that i want but i don't have a flipping printer :( i've been on the lookout for one on freecycle but nothing yet, one will turn up eventually :) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually see them on freecycle, hopefully one will turn up soonx

      Delete