Friday, 18 March 2016


 I usually try to avoid the supermarket's on Friday, but I needed some milk.
While I was there I just had to check out the reduced section, I am glad I did.








Apart from a leg of lamb which is a treat for Easter (which was bought on offer up Asda the other week) all our meat since we moved here has been reduced.

Morrison's have 28p veg this week, I got some onions, cabbage, swede and carrots.

I also got another voucher today.

I am saving these for Christmas.


The smaller carboot sale will be starting this weekend, so if the weather is good on Sunday we will take a look, then Easter Weekend there are 3 big ones on, so weekends will be busy now.

Have a good weekend whatever you are up to .

18 comments:

  1. Can I come shopping with you, I never find great yellow stickers.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I went after lunch, so it's not just in the evenings.

      Delete
  2. I don't shop in Morrisons as a rule, but I have noticed they have quite good yellow stickers and did get a few bargains on a couple of occasions.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My two main stores are Morrisons and Asda, I always find more yellow stickers at Morrisons.

      Delete
  3. Some great bargains. I am looking forward to the car boot season again, it such a nice stroll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. honestly, you never cease to amaze me with your bargain hunting! Have a glorious weekend x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I am very good at it now xx

      Delete
  5. You really do well with your bargains. I used to save my online vouchers for Christmas but then I found I was so ready in advance for Christmas they never got used, and was able to get better value by exchanging them up on deals. Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never saved them so thought I would this time x

      Delete
  6. Some great bargains. I am looking forward to the car boot sales starting again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, me too we try to go to as many as possible.x

      Delete
  7. just me. Happy Monday! How is your decluttering and cleaning going ? :O) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadie, it is going very slowly I like to do it properly, I will post about it later on the week, enjoy your week, xx

      Delete
  8. Brilliant bargains again! That should keep you going for a while in the deep freeze :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya we already have plenty but when there is a bargain I can't leave it behind x

      Delete
  9. Hi, think Asda had bags of 25p fruit n veg!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did they, I like the points up Morrisons.x

      Delete