Tuesday, 9 February 2016

More Bargains


I managed to snap up another local Ebay bargain.

25 Collectors plates for £3.20

You can guess why I went for them, the bird ones are lovely.








We have sold lots of unwanted items lately , which paid for the new bird bath.
I love it, I love Cherubs.


£45 was a great buy, I am just waiting to see who goes in it first, I bet it will be the Robin.






 We had a quick browse in the charity shops while we were out, found these Wedgewood plates £1.99 the lot, I am going to get hubby to make a couple of cake stands with these.



Found these the other day, we got 7 packs.




Off bargain hunting again later.

12 comments:

  1. You've done it again, found absolute bargains. Well fine. The cake stand idea is brill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. those plates are perfect for you! Couldn't be more so :O)
    Love the bird bath. We have two in the back garden which are well used, but the one in the front garden is steadfastly ignored. I wonder if it's because of the stone cats at the base of it?! :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Ma in law has most of those decorative plates

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those Wedgewood plates are so pretty, they will make beautiful cake stands. I bought some of the plate stems from ebay last year but havent got round to using them yet...still looking for plates I really like! Hubby has been practicing on a couple of chipped china ones with the diamond drill bit and I think he's got it cracked! Excuse the pun :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen my hubby has had some disasters with the drilling , but he has mastered it now xx

      Delete
  5. I would have snapped up the Wedgewood plates, but the others would be on my 'no' list as I am trying to eliminate dust collectors to minimise the housework, pretty as they are. Hope the birds will love their new bird bath.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't have lots of stuff I keep a few things in the dresser and then swap around x

      Delete
  6. The poppy plate I have, it was from British legion and was not cheap. The Wedgewood plates are lovely, nice bargain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There are two different poppy ones, they are lovely x

      Delete