Monday, 15 February 2016

Just a another Manic Monday (Not Really)

Welcome to my new follower Edwina.



My Monday so far

Cup of tea and breakfast in bed ( we always do this now)

Hubby goes in the bathroom first if I fancy a read.

I do a little reading, until the bathroom is free.




Strip the bed.
Put the washing machine on.



Take out any rubbish, recycling etc.

Check the birdtable.

Put the dishwasher on if it is full.



Put the fresh bedding on.



Have a wipe around in the kitchen, it has had a deep/spring clean, just doing a few cupboard doors or a surface daily keeps it clean and tidy.

Clean the bathroom.



Put the washing out.



Empty the dishwasher.


Have a break, to check banking, emails, freebies, freecycle, do a few surveys, visit blogland.




Have a little dust around.

Have some lunch.

I do not give cash donations to charities, but I do shop in Charity Shops and do put bits in the bags if I have anything, for obvious reasons I always like to put something in these. So will have a root around and  put something in these.




Went out into the garden do some weeding.

Then inside the greenhouse to sow some seeds.

Today I have sown, Moneymaker Tomato, Cherry Tomato, Pepper, Mini Cucumber, Regular Cucumber, Chilli, Rocket, Lettuce and Micro salad leaves.





Back in to warm up now (time 3.20 now) relax a bit before picking in the washing, then sort out the tea.

We don't usually go Tesco anymore, but darling son asked if we could take him up after tea.
So Tesco after tea.

Back home.

Sit down for an hour in the lounge.


Then snuggle up in bed and watch some Netflix.



A normal standard day, just doing simple every day things.

But I'm happy.

26 comments:

  1. I love normal days when the sun is shinning and NO rain.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It makes a difference when the sun is shining x

      Delete
  2. Sounds like a perfect day to me:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep busy - it's the best kind of day.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Replies
    1. Yes, I used to hate Mondays having to go back to work, but now I enjoy whatever I do x

      Delete
  5. Sounds like a good productive day to me x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely Monday, great start to the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sounds like exactly the day I'd like and I am a great fan of your reading matter too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your days sound pretty much like mine :-) except add dog walking and a few other little jobs to. Enjoy your perfect days I have been sowing vegetables to :-) dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't have a dog but I like a walk now and then, each day varies a little, but nice simple days x

      Delete
  9. Wow, I'm shattered after reading your post :-)

    Its pretty similar to our day with the swap of gardening to caring for my parents. I leave the seed sowing to my Dad and just collect the plants when they are reAdy to be planted out :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds like you are always busy as well x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your kind of typical day mirrors ours (with the exception of the gardening - our garden is too small to grow veg, and it has a very large walnut tree which shades the garden so that would also limit the growing of any veg). I would add faffing around with emails, blogs, reading, batch cooking for the freezer, and doing some writing (for publication, I mean.)
    Margaret P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I spend far to much time on the computer really, blogging is addictive, would love to see you write a blog, would be really interested xx

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.