Wednesday, 6 January 2016

Twelve Days of Christmas - Gift Swap


Welcome to my new follower FishcakeRandom.

I took part in The Twelve days of Christmas gift swap which was organised by Jo from jo-throughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk

I was drawn to swap with Jo herself, here are the lovely gifts she gave me.



Day 1 


What a great idea, eat the sweeties and re use the bauble.





                                                                     
Day 2

Looking forward to watching this.                                                       




 Day 3                                                           
                                                     
A lovely book to add to my collection.





Day 4


Always useful.





Day 5

What a lovely selection of seeds


Day 6

This is now hanging on my kitchen door.



Day 7

Pretty Tissues and Mini Emery Boards.




Day 8

A cute bookmark



Day 9

Some fruity bath bombs



Day 10

A lovely Owl Suncatcher



Day 11

I do love stationery



Day 12


OOPs it didn't make the picture unopened :-)



Thankyou  so much Jo for everything I really loved all the gifts.

If you pop over to Jo's blog you can also see the gifts I sent to her.
I really enjoy swaps, I will be hosting some swaps this year myself.



17 comments:

  1. Wow, so many lovely gifts :) they are so pretty, especially the stationery set, i'm like you i adore pretty stationary
    I'll have to participate in this years one, i love giving gifts, and the whole process of finding and wrapping them :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha, I got some Green & Blacks ginger choccie in another swap, it's so hard to resist, isn't it? Glad you like the gifts I sent. Thank you for yours, I'm thrilled with everything you sent. I'm looking forward to hearing more about the swaps you'll be hosting, I've become quite a swap addict over the last couple of months.

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooh, I'd have been the same with the Green & Blacks! You got some lovely pressies there :O) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. You both received some great gifts, it was a lovely swap to take part in x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was, will be doing more for sure x

      Delete
  5. The gift swap looks fantastic. What lovely surprises to open each day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't get many gifts so this was a bonus x

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  6. What a lovely idea and some lovely gifts there not surprised the chocolate didn't make it :-) dee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dee, I am a chocoholic I'm afraid xx

      Delete
  7. I'm sorry you have the winter blues :o( hope you can find something to put the sunshine in the grey days xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie I will try and get my act together x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.