Tuesday, 22 December 2015


Welcome to my new follower Lorraine.



In the lounge here we have twelve spot lights in the ceiling , they do have a dimmer switch but they are still too bright, I have been wanting to get one of these uplighters for a while.


You know the saying everything comes to those who wait.

I found this lovely one, as new off of Freecycle. 

Just the job, I love it.




Today hubby and son had to go up to the town together to do their Christmas shopping, I tagged along as we don't go up the town that often, I thought I could have a little browse on my own.

Now I am a very tolerant and patient person, but today I could have strangled several people, the town was packed, people pushing, shoving, you get the picture.

I wish I had stayed at home.

I had a look in the Charity shops, I didn't find anything in there, and then I just went to Poundland and Wilko, to get a few things.


I found a Niger Seed feeder and some Niger Seed in a bid to lure the Goldfinches into the garden, Some nuts for the blue tit and a little treat for my two friendly Robins.



Just a few basic Card Making supplies.



I love these Sparkly Embellishments from Poundland.





You can also find some nice books.



I do like a bit of Nail Polish, found these two today.



And that was that for me I had enough, so went and waited in the car, hubby and son where gone a very long time.

They have gone in the bedroom with the paper and sellotape. :-)


Tommorow we are going out to get the fresh bits, like veg, cream, cheese etc.

Then we can relax.

So are you all sorted now?



12 comments:

  1. Christmas is very low key here this year. I just changed my mind about what the vegetarian centrepiece will be this afternoon, so I guess I'm as ready as I'll ever be. I've reached that stage where it's only one day, well two if you count Boxing Day.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I am with you keep it simple its only a few days.

      Delete
  2. I try to avoid the shops at this time of year too. You got some good finds especially the bird things :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was worth the stress to get some treats for my feathered friends, x

      Delete
  3. Christmas is in the kitchen here, all done and dusted. I hate shopping when it is crowded so i will not be going into one until I absolutely have to.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm never sorted until the last minute I'm afraid but have given up worrying about it. My fantastic children just say think of it as a mega Sunday! What a brilliant find for you on freecycle, that nice a find would keep me happy for weeks. Jane xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well if it works for you.
    Have a good one, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice lamp, looks like it has a lovely glow.

    I just need some potatoes then I'm all ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I love the lamp, nice to know you are all sorted.

      Delete