Sunday, 6 December 2015


Just had a knock on the door it was the courier look what he bought for me.

A big thankyou to Jo who organised this fun swap.



jo-throughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/twelve-days-of-christmas-swap-sign-up.html



Thankyou so much Jo, I will show the gifts on my blog after Christmas when the Twelve days are over.





I love these swaps, I will be doing a few myself next year,











jo-throughthekeyhole.blogspot.co.uk/2015/09/twelve-days-of-christmas-swap-sign-up.html

6 comments:

  1. Glad it arrived safe and sound. I shall look out for the swaps you'll be hosting next year, they're so much fun to be a part of. I think I'm getting a bit addicted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to be in a swap but the only ones I've found have been international and the postage is beyond prohibitive. Will be on the look out when you start organising and hosting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How exciting. I'll be in a position next year to take part. Enjoy your pressies what lovely surprises lay a ahead.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.