Wednesday, 18 November 2015

We went up to the town today hoping to finish the rest of the Christmas gift shopping, but it didn't go very well, the wind and the rain were horrendous, we had to go to the bank and we got absolutely soaked, so we headed back to the arcade.








We only got a few bits, so will have to some more next week.

I had better wrap these up quick I think.......yum.



Bought two of these for hubbys granddaughters,  20 x Nail Polish, which are in which is meant to look like a tin of paint from BHS



A couple of purses and that was it.





Sadie, we went to the Tiger shop they didn't have any of the decorations like yours, very poor didn't find anything, not much Christmas bits in there but it was a smaller store, never mind I will find something somewhere next week.

11 comments:

  1. I've never seen a Christmas tree you can walk through, and those Pudding chocolates look very appetising indeed. It looks like you're very organised with your Christmas shopping - I haven't started yet!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They do don't they, I have put them out of the way x

      Delete
  2. I've never seen a Christmas tree you can walk through, and those Pudding chocolates look very appetising indeed. It looks like you're very organised with your Christmas shopping - I haven't started yet!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never seen a Christmas tree you can walk through, and those Pudding chocolates look very appetising indeed. It looks like you're very organised with your Christmas shopping - I haven't started yet!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen a Christmas tree you can walk through, and those Pudding chocolates look very appetising indeed. It looks like you're very organised with your Christmas shopping - I haven't started yet!
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  5. That Christmas tree is HUGE! The weather has made shopping difficult. We don't have any large shopping centres here. I have managed to order some bits and pieces online but I still need to go into the town to collect them. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. At least you don't get soaked when you buy online.x

      Delete
  6. The shopping centre looks very posh. Our local town lights are virtually non existent but then so are the shops. I dislike being under pressure to find presents I like it when I manage to find them as I go along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes not really my sort of shops, I will be more organised next year.

      Delete
  7. you are getting on well with your festiveness.
    What a shame your Tiger didn't have the decs. Ours is quite new, only been open about 7 weeks or so, but yes, it is a good sized shop, and they always have something different each time I go in there.

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sadie it was a shame, but there are so many lovely things out there I know I can find something.

      Delete