Thursday, 12 November 2015

Spoilt Rotten

It was my birthday on Tuesday, now we don't really go out that much but we always go out on birthdays and our wedding anniversary.

As our son was busy on Tuesday with Uni work, we had decided to go out on the Saturday before.

I had a nice surprise I thought we were just going out for a meal but tickets had been booked to go  to the Imax cinema to watch this.



We all thoroughly enjoyed it.

Now remember when we moved here I won a competition for a two night break to www.bosundlemanor.co.uk , We went on my birthday.

 We visited Fowey, Bodmin, Charlestown, St Austell.







 We went to the Lost Gardens of Heligan.




















I am not very adventurous, buy I managed to go across the rope bridge, it was wobbling a bit and I panicked when I was in the middle it was quite a way down.



Phew I did it what a relief.









 We popped in to see hubby's sister on the way back today as well which was nice.

A really nice break, does you good to get away from every day life and have a bit of time out.

Will catch up on all your lovely blogs tommorow.










































16 comments:

  1. Belated happy birthday wishes. The lost gardens of Heligan look great. I could kick myself as we stayed less than 5mins from there on our recent Cornish holiday and we never visited! We also went to Charlestown where they were due to film some Poldark scenes. ...the day after we went home!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi I suppose it would have been better in the summer, but we thought we would do it why we were there, I didn't realise they filmed some Poldark there.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday. Hubby took me to Spectre last week as a belated birthday treat and I enjoyed it too. lovely photos especially the bird with the bright red wellies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, lucky you as well, we all need a treat inbetween being frugal.

      Delete
  3. Now that is what I call a great birthday. Glad you enjoyed yourselves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday wishes. It looks like you had a wonderful time xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a lovely trip, I love Cornwall.

    Belated birthday wishes, hope you had a wonderful day :O) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sadie we did, really enjoyed it, a welcome break x

      Delete
  6. Aww a belated happy birthday hun :) what a day out! it looks wonderful! I'm terribly jealous ;) that ropebridge though...not so much! You can have that one haha i'd have keeled over! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou, I did panic but I kept looking at hubby at the other end x

      Delete
  7. Belated Birthday Wishes {mine was when I was offline} and it looks as if you had a really good time. Well, that's what birthdays are all about!
    I've gone quite weak at the knees at the sight of those glorious pumpkins and squash!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I loved the pumpkin and squash display, so many lovely shapes, sizes and colours

      Delete
  8. Belated Happy Birthday. What a lovely surprise. Sounds like you had a lovely time in Cornwall. I know those areas well, even though I do not live in that part of Cornwall. We may of even passed each other....
    Rosezeeta..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Rosezeeta, I love Cornwall, we have had many a break there, such a beautiful place x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.