Monday, 5 October 2015




Well I think the Indian Summer has well and truly gone now.

Today we woke up and it was dark and miserable, only one thing for it.
Time to get the porridge out.



Hubby is out working in the garden  today digging inbetween the showers getting it ready for planting.

Whilst in B & Q the other day I spotted Blueberry  Tayberry and Loganberry bushes so I might get some.

Out the front we have one of these


It is away from the Bungalow, but every day the drive is covered in conkers, so I have been out sweeping again.



I have been working out what we will be eating over the next week or so...

Not including Roast on Sundays and the leftover Roast on Mondays, here are the next eight days worth of evening meals.

Soup & Rolls (My last lot of free soup)
Baked Omelette & Salad
Haddock with Cream and Mushroom sauce
Country Chicken Casserole
Lentil & Pasta Soup 
Baked Potato and Salad
Chicken Korma
Pork Hotpot

It certainly helps if I plan ahead.

The Grocery Challenge update will be following shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.