Tuesday, 1 September 2015

Another room sorted out, this is my space, In the old house I shared the spare room with my son, but he has a much bigger room and has his desk in there.




This is the smallest of the bedrooms, but big enough for me, hubby put storage shelves inside the wardrobe, These plastic drawers were kept in the garage in the old house, these had all crafty bits and allsorts in them, I do need to tidy them up. I like everything put away neat and tidy ,clutter free.
If I want to sew or craft I just move the monitor and keyboard out the way. Just needs a few pictures & finishing touches.

Hubby is mending the table in the greenhouse for me, I am awaiting some seeds to come through the post, we are going to get some compost later to top the veg growing area up, ready so I can sow.

The sun is shining and I feel great,I am feeling so much happier and positive about life now, unhappy and negative times are gone.




We are having a few family days out this week as well which will be really nice.

12 comments:

  1. It is great having a dedicated space, I love my sewing room and spend most of the grey days in there. I do have a couple of pictures up but most of the things on the walls I made.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pam, giving it the personal touch is a great idea.

      Delete
  2. I miss my dedicated space and am constantly apologising to visitors for the craft stash and wips lying all over the place. Your space is coming along very well, and I'm sure you will be full sorted out and settled soon. Enjoy your days out this week.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou I will be taking my Nikon camera out, so some nice photos will be taken.

      Delete
  3. I wound like some dedicated space eventually. There's other things on the list first. I'm pleased you're in a happy place.

    ReplyDelete

  4. What a beautiful room :) so neat and tidy! If it was in this house it would be in chaos with in 5minutes haha :)
    I'e put up a wee Rosemary tutorial for you xx

    http://myempireofdirtgarden.blogspot.co.uk/p/how-tos.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you, I don't want to waste any excess herbs or anything x

      Delete
    2. As far as i know you can apply the same principle to pretty much every herb so you shall soon have a very full collection :) xx

      Delete
  5. What a lovely craft/ workroom you have. I have serious envy! So glad you are feeling better, Marlene, enjoy your trips out. I'll look forward to some of your wonderful photos x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Angie it is nice having your own little space, hubby has his shed x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.