Wednesday, 30 September 2015



A parcel how exciting...


Before we moved I sold more than half of my cookery books so I could buy some new ones.

I saw on a deals website about this company having a flash sale, so I popped over for a look.

I purchased three books.



Also I sold all my other books before we moved, now I only have cookery books, and I really need to relax more and do a bit of reading, so I decided on this one.


There is a whole set of these Cotswolds mystery books, if the weather is good for the car boot sale this week I am going to hunt for books, winter is coming and I can snuggle up with a good book.

The books were £18.95 including the postage, so not bad.

Right off to spend the afternoon with Paul and Mary now.

6 comments:

  1. A parcel is always exciting. The books look great. I had a cull of recipe books a while back. I usually get mine off the internet and blogs now. X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jules I have been looking for cookery books at the carboot and didn't have much luck thats why I thought I'd treat myself, better not buy any more now as hubby and son usually buy me some for christmas, x

      Delete
  2. Ooh you have just reminded me, I was given 2 bags of books this morning and they are still in the car. I am off to haul them in. I should not buy any more cook books, I have put Rick Steins latest on my wish list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I got rid if lots of my books. We have a little swap shop at work now. Any books you're finished with we take in to sap with someone else.

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.