Tuesday, 18 August 2015

Well we are gradually getting sorted out, here are some pictures of the mayhem on Saturday.
















Just a few snippets of some of the areas in the garden. It is full of weeds at the moment, the owner is paying our son to paint all of the fences and shed, so he is pleased he can earn a bit of money.

I can grow a bit of veg in here.




The greenhouse is in need of repair. But nothing hubby can't sort out.
 This area has herbs in it, but I am going to start a fresh one, we had to leave all my potted herbs and tomato plants we couldn't fit them in, but we squeezed the Bay in.

 This Butterfly bush is huge, I do want to keep it but it will need to be thinned out.






We have spent a few hours in the garden sorting it out already.

Inside is getting there, we have more space everywhere which is nice, I will post some more pics when it is sorted and looking nice.











15 comments:

  1. You have your work cut out over the next few days! I have a butterfly bush in the garden we cut it right down each autumn & it bounces back the next year x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look a lovely place. I hope you'll be happy there. I think you're going to love growing in the greenhouse and garden.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Tania, I am looking forward to it, can't wait to get started x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooh how exiting! I love seeing other people's homes :D A wonderful project :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great. I love the kitchen, its huge compared to mine. But then a broom cupboard would be huge compared to mine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is a nice kitchen, I just need a cooker.

      Delete
  6. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, the joys of moving. You have a busy time ahead, but all looks good too. Just keep smiling, you'll get there. ~~~Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks lovely. A really nice big kitchen, and I'm sure you're going to enjoy the garden. Hope you find some time to relax amid the chaos :)
    Cathy x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Welcome to your new home! It looks lovely and you will soon sort it all out to your satisfaction. Enjoy it all x

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.