Thursday, 20 August 2015

One of the my hobbies I have done on and off over several years has been entering competitions. I only spend about an hour on it a day . 
The last week has proved lucky for me.

Several weeks before we moved I used the new address as often prizes just turn up. We were just about to go of in the removal van when the postie turned up with a box for me and in it was a Next throw and 2 cushions valued at £45.

Today I am so chuffed, I was checking my email and I have won a 2 night break for 2 here.www.boscundlemanor.co.uk

Full english breakfast on both mornings is included, and on one evening a three course a la carte dinner, and a spa treatment each.

I am so looking forward to this, we have to book it within the next few months.

Just wondering are there any bloggers who are also "Compers"




8 comments:

  1. Well, that's going to be a lovely little break for you to look forward to once all the hubbub of moving is over! Well done you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou , It will be lovely , we are going to re visit the Eden Project whilst we are there x

      Delete
  2. I partake in the odd competition though not often enough to win anything. I'm sure you'll enjoy your lovely prize x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well done on the wins, Marlene! The break will be fab and I bet you can find a place for the cushions and throw too :) When I first slipped a disc years ago I took to comping in a big way in order to fill my day and after the first couple of months started winning lots of small prizes. The best was a 2 night stay in Windermere at a lovely hotel, oh, and a weekend in Beaulieu too. We really enjoyed those. I sometimes think I ought to enter more comps again :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just do them and forget about them then there is often an unexpected knock from a courier or postie, when there is not much on tv in the evenings or there is sport on I do a few extra.

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.