Monday, 20 July 2015

Hello bloggers, I have decided to return to blogging, many of you will recognise me from before, my blog had lots of followers who I regarded as friends and then I just deleted my blog without warning, I also have started other blogs since then, but if I am honest I was not really in the right frame of mind, I'm not going into the ins and outs, but I have moved on and life is good and I am positive and feeling really happy.


So what's happening with me now.

Well we are moving we have just four weeks left here and our son is off to Cheltenham Uni , we have found a really nice bungalow, it has a lovely garden, huge workshop and a nice big greenhouse and some space for growing, I am really looking forward to transforming the garden.

This will be our rented home for the next few years and then we will buy again and put down roots.

So please join me on our journey to Simple Living.





















Any pictures which are not my own are from pixabay.com or stock free images.com

16 comments:

  1. Lovely to hear from you again. I'm glad things are OK with you. Your new home sounds wonderful with plenty of room to grow and experiment. Looking forward to your posts.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Tania, thankyou so much, I am back for good now, I have missed my bloggy friends. x

      Delete
    2. Welcome back, I had just found you then you disappeared. Glad you had found some where to live. Look forward to hearing about your new home. I used to live in Gloucester and know Cheltenham quite well. Gloucestershire is a lovely county to live in.

      Delete
    3. Thankyou we are looking forward to it.

      Delete
  2. Welcome back I wondered where you had got to. Congrats to your son on getting into uni, my son has just graduated but adored every minute of his three years there. I'm looking forward to seeing more about your garden x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Jo, our son is really looking forward to it, he is very focused, we know he will do really well.

      Delete
  3. Lovely to see you back in Blogland, hope things are more settled for you and you keep blogging. Good luck with the move.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Sue, I am fine now, looking forward to moving.

      Delete
  4. Yippee! You are back! Lots of us have missed you so I'm glad things have settled down again. I look forward to hearing about your move x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou Angie, I am quite excited about it all xx

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. It was but Simple Living was my original blog.

      Delete
    2. YAY!!! So pleased you are back :D I've missed you xx

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad you commented on my blog which enabled me to find you on yours! Welcome back! I look forward to being alongside as you move to your new home; I can't believe it's a year since I moved to my bungalow, but I remember clearly how fraught it was at the time. Hoping you have a smooth transition to your new home and that you have some happy times to come.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou so much, there are some lovely blogs out there, blogging is addictive, x

      Delete

Thankyou for taking the time to comment I love to read your messages, thoughts and ideas.

Please do not leave comments with links attached, comments are moderated and spam does not get published.